Zynq-7000 AP SoC USB Mass Storage Device Class Design Example Techtip
This design example covers:
- The USB mass storage class design example internals
- How to get and configure all the Zynq-7000 AP SoC Linux kernel and dependent files for the USB mass storage class reference
- Bare metal mass storage solution on Zynq-7000 AP SoC
- Demonstrating the Zynq-7000 AP SoC USB mass storage functionality with Windows as well as Linux host machine
XILFFS - This page provides details related to the xilffs library.
- The LibXil fat file system (FFS) library consists of a file system and a glue layer. This FAT file system can be used with an interface supported in the glue layer.
- The file system code is open source and is used as it is. Glue layer implementation supports SD/eMMC interface presently.
- Application should make use of APIs provided in ff.h. These file system APIs access the driver functions through the glue layer.